To listen to the answers to the questions posted, simply click here and find the podcast title number and listen! You may always listen on your podcasting app too!
Questions from listeners podcast #1
1. Should we have tolerance?
2. The Deity of Jesus?
Questions from listeners podcast #2
1. Should we not associate with people we know have sinned?
2. How many children did Joseph and Mary have?
3. What does the Bible mean by, "holy kiss?"
Questions from listeners podcast #3
1. The use of marijuana?
2. What about the, "Dead Sea scrolls?"
3. What is the purpose of life?
4. "Make do the best you can." is this in the Bible?
Questions from listeners podcast #4
1. Who was the man who left his city and got his daughters pregnant?
2. How can I remember what I read in the Bible?
3. What age will we be in heaven?
4. What will heaven be like?
5. What will we do in heaven?
6. Will babies be in heaven?
7. Will there be, "male and female" in heaven?
8. Will we know our mates in heaven?
9. What does the Bible say about relieving physical pain?
Questions from listeners podcast #5
1. Did Jesus declare Himself as the Messiah?
2. Did Jesus really die?
3. Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
Questions from listeners podcast #6
1. Where did Adam & Eve's sons find their wives?
2. Where can I find the 7 deadly sins in the Bible?
3. How do we know that "Jesus" is the right name?
4. In an earlier podcast, you spoke about prayer. Does prayer work?
5. What was the curse on King David for his sin?
Questions from listeners podcast #7
1. Why are there two versions of Judus' death?
2. A person practicing homosexuality worse than person practicing adultery?
3. Can a Christian protect himself in an act of self-defense?
4. Are demons real?
Questions from listeners podcast #8
1. What is faith?
2.What Christian doctrine is important?
3. Why pray? If God knows what I need.
4. Should I forgive others, when they do not ask for it?
Questions from listeners podcast #9
1. Please explain (Job 5:19) about troubles?
2. My adult child was raised as a Christian. Now he claims he does not believe in God anymore. How can I get hime back?
3. What is the difference one who has always been a Christian and one who is saved in the last years of their life?
4. Is a "seer" of God or are they ungodly?
Questions from listeners podcast #10
1. The age of accountability?
2. Who are the men in Ezekiel?
3. How many miracles has God done
Questions from listeners #11
1. Is the tribulation here?
2. Did it rain, before the flood?
3. Is the fig tree about 1948?
Questions from listeners #12
1. Does the Bible say, what is a good friend?
2. Did Jesus defeat the devil in the desert?
3. What are some interesting facts about the Bible?
4. What does the Bible say about, cremation?
Questions from listeners #13
1. Did the disciples die a horrible death?
2. Did Jesus really die?
Questions from listeners #14
1. When the Bible talks about; aliens does this include men from Mars and Bigfoot?
2. What about life like plants or dogs on other planets?
3. What is a cult?
Questions from listeners #15
1. We noticed on your social media, you stand against abortion. Why?
Questions from listeners #16
1. I have done so much, could God ever forgive me?
2. What weapons were used in the war in heaven?
3. Should a Christian vote an be in a political party?
Questions from listeners #17
1. Please explain Exodus 4:24
2. Does the Bible talk about, "Slain of the spirit?"
3. What does the Bible say about, "Suicide?"
4. Do pets go to heaven?
Questions from listeners #18 (coming soon)
1. Does the Bible speak against inter-racial marriage?
2. Is body piercing right?
Questions from listeners #19 (coming soon)
1. Are we promised another day from God?
2. The creation story and the story of the flood cannot be true! Because the lions would have ate the other animals?
3. What scriptures say the Bible is timeless?
4.Why didn't Joseph's brothers recognize him?
Questions from listeners #20 (coming soon)
A weekly post for all of our prayer warriors and followers will only be on mewe.com. A different country will be selected and posted each week. Please pray for the church there and its leadership! Thank you!